Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Forever Freed by Laura Kaye


Forever FreedLaura Kaye’s Forever Freed is unlike any vampire romance I’ve read to date. With characters that grab you from the start this is a book that will stay with you long after you finish. Lucien Demarco is a vampire, over a century old, with a tortured soul that is crying out for the happiness that he lost so long ago. When Samantha and her very special daughter Ollie come into his life you can feel the hope in Lucien grow as his feelings for these humans, his girls, are written out on the pages. Lucien’s family is filled with interesting characters that I would love to read more about. The family dynamic is so special and the care and support they give to Lucien, Ollie, and Samantha has such a genuine feel you can’t help but love them all.
Forever Freed had me emotionally drawn in from the very beginning. Many times throughout the book the author had my heart racing, my eyes tearing, and my stomach fluttering.  Laura Kaye has been added to my auto-buy list!

No comments:

Post a Comment