Sunday, May 22, 2011

Heart of the Highland Wolf by Terry Spear


Heart of the Highland WolfJust when I thought Terry Spear’s Wolf series couldn’t possibly get any better, I read Heart of the Highland Wolf. Sure, all Terry’s wolves are sexy and alpha to the core, but this really wasn’t fair.  Be still my wolfen heart….meet Laird Ian MacNeill: Scottish Alpha werewolf in a kilt! Oh and did I mention he’s a quadruplet? Really do I need to go on with the review because personally that would be enough to get me to read it!

Heart of the Highland Wolf gives us nonstop suspense-filled action, steamy sexual tension, and stomach churning emotional struggles that keep us on the edge of our seats. With Spear’s smooth storytelling and incomparable attention to detail, you simply become a part of the world you’re reading. Heart of the Highland Wolf is one not to be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment